CQC – (Compact Quick Change) Filter/MQC (Mini Quick Change) Filter
Shick Esteve’s CQC (Compact Quick Change) Filter features high efficiency (99.99%+) spun bonded polyester filter elements with PTFE membranes. The unique design of these elements allows for far greater air-to-cloth ratios than conventional bag filters. Filter features a top element removal design, which allows for a complete set of elements to be replaced within minutes. All CQC Filters are designed for pressure or vacuum service. (Patents Pending)
Download PDF for more details.
Have an ordering or technical question?
Please contact our Global Customer Service team
+1 (877) 744-2587
- FILTER ELEMENTS – Spun bonded polyester with PTFE membrane. 99.99%+ efficiency rating.
- ELEMENT HOUSING – Standard 304 stainless steel construction. Element tube sheet is removable for inspection of housing interior.
- CLEAN AIR PLENUM – Hinged, dished head design (CQC) with quick clamp release hold-down clamps. Compressed air header includes 3/4” diaphragm valves, 0-200 P.S.I.G. pressure gauge and pressure differential gauge.
- TIMER BOX – Includes pre-wired timer board with adjustable timer for 120 VAC, single phase, 60 hertz and solenoid valves. NEMA 4 enclosure.
- FINISH – All 304 stainless steel construction. 2B interior finish with glass bead blasted exterior.
- 316 stainless steel
- Custom finishes
- Custom designed filters with longeror shorter elements
|MODEL NO||CLOTH AREA SQ. FT.||NO. OF ELEMENTS||CFM||A IN/MM||B IN/MM||C IN/MM||D IN/MM|