CQC – (Compact Quick Change) Filter/MQC (Mini Quick Change) Filter
Shick Esteve’s CQC (Compact Quick Change) Filter features high efficiency (99.99%+) spun bonded polyester filter elements with PTFE membranes. The unique design of these elements allows for far greater air-to-cloth ratios than conventional bag filters. Filter features a top element removal design, which allows for a complete set of elements to be replaced within minutes. All CQC Filters are designed for pressure or vacuum service. (Patents Pending)
- FILTER ELEMENTS – Spun bonded polyester with PTFE membrane. 99.99%+ efficiency rating.
- ELEMENT HOUSING – Standard 304 stainless steel construction. Element tube sheet is removable for inspection of housing interior.
- CLEAN AIR PLENUM – Hinged, dished head design (CQC) with quick clamp release hold-down clamps. Compressed air header includes 3/4” diaphragm valves, 0-200 P.S.I.G. pressure gauge and pressure differential gauge.
- TIMER BOX – Includes pre-wired timer board with adjustable timer for 120 VAC, single phase, 60 hertz and solenoid valves. NEMA 4 enclosure.
- FINISH – All 304 stainless steel construction. 2B interior finish with glass bead blasted exterior.
- 316 stainless steel
- Custom finishes
- Custom designed filters with longeror shorter elements
|MODEL NO||CLOTH AREA SQ. FT.||NO. OF ELEMENTS||CFM||A IN/MM||B IN/MM||C IN/MM||D IN/MM|