Liquid IBC Tote Stands
Shick Esteve’s Liquid Tote Systems store and transfer various liquid ingredients. The totes feed a reservoir where a pump draws ingredients and distributes them to one or more use points. When the tote is empty, the inline level switch sends a signal to a PLC or local indicator. The operator can replace the tote with a new one while the system continues to operate from the ingredients in the reservoir. Typical reservoir design provides additional changeover time without interrupting production.
Download PDF for more details.
Have an ordering or technical question?
Please contact our Global Customer Service team
+1 (877) 744-2587
- Tote Adapter Hose: Typical tote connection is a 2” food grade hose with tri-clamp end connectors
- Optional Sanitary Inline Reservoir: 304 S/S with vacuum breaker/air bleed in standard 14, 20 and 45-gallon options; equipped with level switch
- Transfer Pump: Multiple pumps available, such as centrifugal, positive displacement and diaphragm pumps
- Mounting: Mounted on a 304 S/S tote stand thatis designed for sanitary environments with an angled tote position for better drainage
- Sanitary Strainers
- Sanitary Magnet Traps
- Mass Flow Meters
- Tank Heaters
- Tilt Feature: For better emptying of the tote
- Dual Gravity/Double Stacked: Allows replacing a tote without interrupting production; increased floor space with double stacked design