Gravity Diverter Valve
Shick Esteve’s two-way gravity diverter valve is designed to direct a material stream in a gravity flow application. These fabricated units are available in 8” and 12” square inlets and outlets snd based on 30° diverter angle. A gravity divert valve is a bolted assembly with a neoprene-coated divert gate to ensure a tight seal.
Download PDF for more details.
Have an ordering or technical question?
Please contact our Global Customer Service team
+1 (877) 744-2587
- 30° Design: Ensures smooth and consistent flow of material
- Rugged Construction: Fabricated carbon steel or stainless steel housing
- Machined Shaft Ball Bearings: For long-lasting actuation of the valve
- Neoprene-Coated Gate: Provides a reliable product seal
- Air Operated: With NEMA 4, 110 VAC or 24 VDC single solenoid position switches
- Manual Operator Units: Provided with handle for manual operation
NEMA 4x, 9 and 7
Compressed, clean dry air requirement is 80 to 125 psig
The diverter gate cannot be actuated against a head of material.
All weights include air cylinder, solenoids and limit switches and are nominal.
|GDV||KG/LBS.||A (INCH/MM)||B (INCH/MM)||C (INCH/MM)||D (QTY)||E (INCH/MM)||F (INCH/MM)||G (INCH/MM)||H (INCH/MM)||J (INCH/MM)||K (INCH/MM)|