Shick Esteve’s Butterfly valves are available in two different models. For non-abrasive applications, Shick Esteve provides an O-ring damper which effectively seals the flow of dry powdered materials. A machined, beveled damper is available to seal the flow of granular materials and some semi-abrasive materials. Shick Esteve’s Butterfly Valves are typically used during filling and scaling operations or to seal off the flow of air or material.
- POSITIVE SEAL – Machined inner face and resilient O-ring guarantee a positive seal for material insuring years of dependable operation.
- QUICK ACTING – Ouick-acting cylinder actuates internal damper quickly and effectively for accurate scaling.
- CONSTRUCTION – Cast aluminum housing is designed for long life.
- STAINLESS STEEL LINING – Optional stainless lining for appropriate sanitary or abrasive applications.
- NEMA -4 & 9 standard, 4X and 7 available.
- PROOF-POSITIVE VALVE POSITION Dual limit switch configuration provides assurance of complete actuation of cylinder.
- FREE FLOW DESIGN – Completely opened or closed.
- FLANGE LOCATING HOLES – Provide quick and proper alignment of valve during installation.
- DAMPER – 304 S/S or 31 6 S/S damper and shaft.
- LINER – 304 S/S or 316 S/S.
- GASKET – Various materials supplied as requested.
|Size||Weight* Lbs.||# Of Holes||A inch/mm||B inch/mm||C inch/mm||D inch/mm||E inch/mm||F inch/mm||G inch/mm||H inch/mm||I inch/mm||J inch/mm||K inch/mm||L inch/mm|