Shick Esteve’s Butterfly valves are available in two different models. For non-abrasive applications, Shick Esteve provides an O-ring damper which effectively seals the flow of dry powdered materials. A machined, beveled damper is available to seal the flow of granular materials and some semi-abrasive materials. Shick Esteve’s Butterfly Valves are typically used during filling and scaling operations or to seal off the flow of air or material.
Have an ordering or technical question?
Please contact our Global Customer Service team
+1 (877) 744-2587
- POSITIVE SEAL – Machined inner face and resilient O-ring guarantee a positive seal for material insuring years of dependable operation.
- QUICK ACTING – Ouick-acting cylinder actuates internal damper quickly and effectively for accurate scaling.
- CONSTRUCTION – Cast aluminum housing is designed for long life.
- STAINLESS STEEL LINING – Optional stainless lining for appropriate sanitary or abrasive applications.
- NEMA -4 & 9 standard, 4X and 7 available.
- PROOF-POSITIVE VALVE POSITION Dual limit switch configuration provides assurance of complete actuation of cylinder.
- FREE FLOW DESIGN – Completely opened or closed.
- FLANGE LOCATING HOLES – Provide quick and proper alignment of valve during installation.
- DAMPER – 304 S/S or 31 6 S/S damper and shaft.
- LINER – 304 S/S or 316 S/S.
- GASKET – Various materials supplied as requested.
|Size||Weight* Lbs.||# Of Holes||A inch/mm||B inch/mm||C inch/mm||D inch/mm||E inch/mm||F inch/mm||G inch/mm||H inch/mm||I inch/mm||J inch/mm||K inch/mm||L inch/mm|