Bottom Diverter Valve
Shick Esteve’s Bottom Diverter Valves direct product into a vessel from a pneumatic convey line. Compressed air actuates the valve into the divert or through position. In the divert position, conveying air and product are directed into the vessel, where product is separated from the air stream as the air leaves through the exit port. In the through position, product and conveying air bypass the vessel. These valves come in cast iron, electroless nickel plated, 304 S/S or 316 S/S constructions and handle a maximum of 20 PSI in line pressure with an air supply of 80 to 100 PSI without lubrication.
- Valve Assembly : A cast iron or S/S machined housing and piston; precision-machined for metal-to-metal clearances that eliminate frequent part replacement.
- Positioning: Proof-positive valve position eliminates possibilities of flow diversion errors.
- Self Venting: Local venting or dust collection not required at the deposit point on standard units.
- Positive Line Connection: Removable port flange and O-ring seals with a secure pipe/tube to valve connection for quick installation without leakage.
- Enhanced Scaling Accuracy: Designed for instantaneous cut off at the scaling point.
- Low Profile Design: Designed for filtering of conveying air from a remote location.
- Electrical Supply: NEMA 4 120V/single phase/60Hz solenoid and switches (other voltages and NEMA ratings available upon request).
- Weather Resistant: Valves sealed to resist moisture and machined to withstand a variety of temperatures.
- Actuation: Air cylinder actuation with multiple sizes available.
- Limit Switches: Standard mechanical limit switch with proximity switches as an option.
- Gasket: FDA-approved gasket material, white natural sponge rubber gasket is standard with others available upon request.
Dimensions / Units – bdv ( inch / mm )