Updated February 10, 2021
Shick Esteve is taking proactive steps to protect employees and customers during the COVID-19 pandemic. It is the goal of Shick Esteve to operate effectively, ensure that all essential services are continuously provided, and that all employees are provided a safe work environment.
Currently there has been no disruption to our business or our ability to support our customers. All business functions including manufacturing are operating normally.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
During this unprecedented time, we want to share all the resources to help continue the work that is being done.
– Schedule a visit or Connect with a sales team member to answer your ingredient automation needs.
– Connect with a Global Customer Service representative – 24/7 for support, service, and parts via email@example.com.
– Check out online resources of our solutions and expert knowledge through our webinars for your company.
– Follow us on LinkedIn for updates on ways to engage, connect and help your company be successful.
– Watch videos of our capabilities, components, maintenance and even take a virtual tour of our new Linxis North American Technology Center.
At Shick Esteve, we understand it takes a multi-tier approach to reduce the risk of spreading / contracting COVID-19. We are confident that we are doing our part to keep our employees and customers safe during the pandemic. We are continually monitoring our supply chain and discussing contingency plans should the need arise. Shick Esteve follows CDC and local Health Department guidance on the management of COVID situations.
The Shick Esteve team is thankful for your continued partnership and we are committed to supporting our customers at the highest level.