A Foundation in Baking, Built for More.
Shick Solutions History
Founded in 1956 by William F. Ungashick, Shick Solutions was started as a complete ingredient automation solution provider. Since its beginnings as a small-family owned business that primarily served the baking industry, Shick Solutions grew into a multi-market company that grew to provide ingredient solutions, equipment management solutions and automation solutions.
Esteve Process History
History, Experience and Innovation define our company whose roots go back to the 1950s in Rians, France, where the head office is still located today. Our company is specialized in automated handling systems of powders and liquid.
Together, Built for More
We design our system solutions to provide accuracy and consistency in our customers’ production processes. Our reliable, high-quality solutions ensure that our customers have years of successful operations
We’re problem solvers. We’re challenge seekers. We’re process solution experts. And we’re committed to getting it right for our customers.
So trust us with your process automation needs. We can handle it
Our Mission Statement
To convey the ingredients for success to our customers, teammates and partners.
- American Bakers Association (ABA)
- American Society of Baking (ASB)
- Allied Trades Baking Industry (ATBI)
- Biscuit & Cracker Manufacturers’ Association (B&CMA)
- Bakery Equipment Manufacturers & Allieds (BEMA)
- National Coffee Association (NCA)
- Professional Manufacturing Confectioners Association (PMCA)
- Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA)
- SNAC International
Company Quick Facts
- Complete, integrated ingredient automation system provider to customers worldwide
- Part of the Linxis Group
- Corporate headquarters and manufacturing in Kansas City, Mo.
- Approximately 180 employees
- Systems installed and operating worldwide
- Worldwide support network of experienced manufacturer representatives
Because we focus solely on the food industry, and have done so for more than 60 years, nobody knows it better.
Our global network means you’ll have access and accountability 24/7, no matter where you are.
We provide the same knowledgeable, cohesive and high-performing team for the duration of your project, all with account service and management that’s second to none.